Friday, April 29, 2011

Coppersmith#900 comparison and Mustang Conformation...

This is how it started 45 some days ago...the horse looked real juvenile and small with beautiful eyes and a good curiosity, but aloof and content with himself....
BLM PICKUP DAY MARCH 10th

Out of this world...a deeep felt laugh is like medicine...Pat Burge and Moon and 900 and I
This was yesterday with Pat at the arena and we were having a mighty good time visiting with Melody and Jessica, who came by to see our progress...I am schlepping all kinds of paraphenalia around from spray-bottles to balls to flopping jackets and drag poles and barrels across the pretty arena floor...then the wind does it's part....
 This is when I noticed that his body was changing and he was starting to grow into his new life...
 Looks at these mustang feet and the natural cavity and curvature of his foot. I will trim him myself before the competition but at this point he is taking care of everything including his strong ironlike rim himself...

07 22 0900=born 07, 22=California,09=roundup,00=Coppersmith

 Supple and harmonious with the way of a smooth operator...a good citizen ....coppersmith
 Hindend different from my spanish mustangs, higher set tail, different hip and croup very pronounced hindleg...

07 22 09 00


Trisha Swift starting to melt...




 Wonderful for me to see him work and improve day to day and his body and mind blooming (Trisha Swift)

Like I said, it takes a village...some weeks ago now our first trail ride

No comments:

Post a Comment