Sunday, March 18, 2012

GALICIO UNDER SADDLE - Mustang Eco Tours' string of horses...

My youngest little mustang will turn 4 years old this year. He is the only horse ever born on my property, when his mother came back pregnant from Wyoming. He is also the last horse to be trained under saddle and since this year marks my 60th birthday will probably also be the last horse for me. It has been my dream to raise, train and ride these horses and develop their unique potential over the course of their life and with Galicio joining the ranks of the workforce I now have a potent equid unit. They are familiar with each other to feel comfortable going out together (visiting the HMA, per example) and they are equally formidable by themselves and on their own. Here are some of the new under saddle pics.:
Spanish mustang out of Silhouette and Winter Sunlight


No comments:

Post a Comment