Thursday, December 1, 2011

IF I CAN'T HAVE A LONG TERM HOLDING FACILITY - HOW ABOUT A MUSTANG CIRCUS???

Okay, so if nobody wants or can afford to go in with me on a LONG TERM HOLDING facility. How about going in with me on a MUSTANG ROAD SHOW CIRCUS STYLE...Like the circe du soleil. I already have an airstream trailer to live in. I also will provide my MUSTANG MUSTS MUSEUM TRAILER (which features art and artifacts, books and videos and all other mustang paraphenalia) Could call it: CIRQUE MESTENO MAGNIFICO... We travel from event to event and demostrate training and beauty in costume etc. We also will invite locals to join with little 5 minute ONE TRICK PONY SHOW segments. Still need a tent and at least one or two more travelers.(Look on my blog at the very older posts from Dec.2010 and find some of the art and decos at my last inhouse exhibit: www.mustangecotours.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment