Sunday, September 11, 2011

BLACK HORSE WILD HILLS SANCTUARY...

I'm going to Rushmore but I'm not going to rush more....Surrender to the process...I keep thinking of the Cheyenne River flowing in all 4 directions North west south and east on the 11000 acres of the IRAM institute...I am thinking of WILD HORSES...and in my dream I hear horses stepping amongst ancient stones...I forget for a moment about the antiquated and mid..(Mid-evil) round ups going on at the present and concetrate on invoking a PAUSE...There is not enough appreciation of individual effort...however whimsical...
So I'm going to Rushmore but I'm not going to rush more....Mummy Fortuna's Mignight's Menagerie is on the wagon - it is a'rollin...the last unicorn and the BIG TOP are in expectation of good things to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment