Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One last picture from the Mountains as the Extreme Mustang Makeover approaches.

Photo by Gabriele Kaercher...
I want to thank my friends and family for the support during this MY CHALLENGE... My son Moritz and his family who undertook a challenging move without my help, my father in Germany who is living vicariously through my mustang stories, my friend Patricia Burge for the Mustang Riders, Melody Perez - what a wonderful and talented new friend and mustang advocate, Deanne Mc. Cormick, who is seeing me through the last hard days... Lourie Zipf, I hope you have a great move to Tucson(thank you for coming to Canon City, for the photos and for the article), Tim Singewald for giving the start-up at his great facility in Wellington, Trisha Swift, who always swiftly oscillates with my constantly changing schedule, Justin Ripley for the Icebreaker First mount, Terry Lober for all the preparatory encouragement with Escalante, Gary and Krisz Gayler for inviting me to their outside arena, LuAnn Goodyear for inviting me to her inside arena,Cindy Loader for inviting all of us to her facility for drill practice and  Linda Hanick and friends of the Cloudfoundation, Michael Golembeski for the wonderful videos in the progress reports, The Northern Colorado Mustang Riders for exciting riding, the COWHBP, our local advocacy group including all the PRETTY HORSE... THANK YOU COPPERSMITH # 900....

No comments:

Post a Comment