Sunday, May 8, 2011

It getting a bit quiet around here...

With the days passing, I realize that part of the attraction of the Makeover might be not knowing exactly how it all went day by day....So here it will be getting a bit quiet until June 10th...The horse is getting a break for a day, I am laying out some plans for the competition and mostly I feel it is time to do the endless loop the 8 Lying on its side a little quiet...Always happy about comments and questions, both on the blog and on Facebook...Some of my friends are in the Sandwash Basin to visit the Wild Horses and this is the best time to be out there actually encountering the herds and band structures...I hope they find beautiful horses - healthy and wild - and bring back stories of comraderie, images of art and inspiration for paintings...

No comments:

Post a Comment