Saturday, April 23, 2011

SHED THE ABETTE AND PULL OUT THE NIEDERSUESS...

We had a mustang advocate meeting today and talked about the upcoming Wyoming Roundup July 11(?) White Mountain. It is foaling season and Sun J will run heavily pregnant mares and newborns for miles to the trapsite. That is our Tjianaman Square....peaceful demonstration to protest the antiquated and aggressive   roundup methods that injure and kill our horses...UN-NECESSARY...Then I found a copper-haired girl and took her to my copper-haired horse and hoped they would fall in love ....Coppersmith has met a lot of wonderful people on his path so far, who do YOU think should vie for him....Look back in the blog and give me your choice??? Most everybody is enticed by him and it sure would be wonderful for me to have him continue his wonderful successful life with a worthy individual...I also traded the old Abetta saddle for the old but bold Niedersuess from Austria, the bridle is a bit more refined and I will follow suit and straighten up some more before too long also.

No comments:

Post a Comment