Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Article in True Cowboy Magazine and Aragon on the Pedestal....

Coppersmith got an early morning walk and some of the tender greens that are sprouting around the pasque flowers in the Meadow...I had considered taking him to Cindy Loaders Spirit Dancer Ranch for our Formation riding practice and had loaded him but then decided against it since Robyn wanted to ride the Little Rue, my Icelandic horse...So we practiced a couple of times loading and unloading and then he was back in the pen to take the rest of the day off, while we went to join our friends for a sunny day of arena work.




Back at home I received a note that the April Issue of True Cowboy Magazine is out and I find myself in the company of James Kleinert, Willy Nelson and Laura Leigh, also great coverage of the BLM summit in Arizona...

No comments:

Post a Comment