Sunday, April 17, 2011

A little potpouree of things...Last resort and my galitzier and Escalante with Robyn...



Lourie Zipf weathered the elements today and came to take these photographs and spend some time with me. Besides being a talented photographer, she also owns two horses and is always eager to see what individual bag of tricks are around...There was also a young woman from Utah, who remembers her father going out onto the LITTLE BOOKCLIFFS and roping mustangs for their training and selling stock...She became very fond of them and even though I don't know when this happened and what the conditions were (for the horses and legally) I hope to see some of her photographs and hear more stories...I also encouraged her to consider a participation in the MakeOver and again I am hoping to create some interest in Coppersmith so that his prospective new owner would be able to start relating even before the competition....

No comments:

Post a Comment