Tuesday, March 22, 2011

PERSPECTIVE AND SEPARATION...

Don't dare to open the Truck door....
Aragon in the corral-900 outside on the right side pacing

The horses are hanging with him but drift away slowly -he keeps returning to the corral.
TAG#900 has bonded with Aragon. He concentrates and has no problem walking away like yesterday.. In the mornings the horses come in for grain. Aragon and 900 have chosen to stay out until I personally get them. Which is alright - yet it feels as if separation would allow me more access to the horse. So today I brought the trailer and intended to take Aragon (I have done it before) whom I need for some training with me to the Mountains. The wind was very strong so I elected to just keep him in the corrals while letting the other horses out. 900 stayed around hollering at him and then tried to join the others with little success. He came back to the gate and stayed with Aragon.  I walked up to him and put his halter on and then released Aragon with him on the pasture. Not the right day to work on this. The wind is too strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment